The following information provided is for general education. If you have specific questions about your health or the health of your baby, please consult with your physician.
The best way to prevent getting sick is to avoid being exposed to the coronavirus. If you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant, you can help protect yourself and others by doing the same things that are recommended by the CDC to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often using soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Stay at home as much as possible to avoid close contact (within 6 feet) with other people, especially those who are sick.
- If you are sick or have symptoms, stay at home except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a disposable tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that you frequently touch like your phone, countertops, light switches, handles, etc.